Are you wondering if Perfect Supplements is a good company? I have been researching non-toxic products and safe, clean supplements for a decade and have been learning about Perfect Supplements for several years. In this review, I’m going to explain exactly why I think Perfect Supplements is doing such a good job at transparency, testing, and purity in supplements.
Table of Contents
What Makes Perfect Supplements Different?
Perfect Supplements is a very different supplement company because they are cleanly formulated and a 100% transparent; there are no hidden heavy metals or fillers in their products.
Every batch is tested and their 3rd party test reports are posted on their product pages (and updated with each batch!). You’ll also find they are more affordable than the leading brands, which are not as rigorous in their testing. They make collagen, plant protein, spirulina, magnesium, and SO MUCH MORE.
All Perfect Products are backed by their money-back guarantee- you can return for 90 days if you aren’t 100% satisfied! Read their money back policy, it’s pretty great!
There are definitely affiliate links in this post. If you click through my links and make a purchase, I will get a small percentage, at no cost to you. This is NOT a sponsored post. I have been an affiliate of Perfect Supplements for years. If you enjoy my blog and decide to make a purchase, please consider clicking through my links first to support my work!
The Details on Perfect Supplements
I LOVE Perfect Supplements because:
- They launched to create affordable, clean, organic whole-foods based ingredients and supplements.
- Their products are super clean- USDA certified organic, and they don’t use any fillers, flow agents, binders, sweeteners, preservatives, dyes, etc.
- They are transparent-they third party test all their products for pesticides, and heavy metals and they share their results RIGHT ON THEIR WEBSITE!
- All their products cost less than leading brands BEFORE their sales prices.
As always, make sure you consult with your doctor before you decide to take any supplements. I cannot advice on what supplements to take, I am only providing you with a review on why this brand is so clean and safe.
Heavy Metals in Protein Powders
Have you read about the problems with heavy metal contamination in plant protein powders? How about the lawsuit against Vital Proteins collagen powder for heavy metal issues?
Heavy metals are a HUGE problem in protein powders. Plenty of major brands say they are “clean” because they don’t have fillers, artificial flavors, sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, pesticides, mold, bacteria, dyes. YES! That is all AWESOME! But if your collagen or pea protein is laced with lead, arsenic, or cadmium, NO THANK YOU.
The good news is that I have found two great alternative solutions with Perfect Supplements.
Wondering how I found out about Perfect Supplements? I struggled with infertility and became obsessed with fertility smoothies, but had a hard time finding a safe clean protein powder. I was so happy when I was introduced to Perfect Supplements by non-toxic blogger and activist Leah Segedie.
Perfect Supplements Protein Powder Review
First, Perfect Supplement’s Hydrolyzed Collagen, which tests every batch of their grass-fed collagen peptides for heavy metals, among many other things- and they share their current lab reports right on their website!
They are the only collagen brand that has “Glyphosate Residue-Free” certification from the Detox project. Their cows are pasture raised and grassfed certified, and the collagen is 97% available with no fillers.
What sold me is that when my blogger friend Leah Segedie of Mamavation emailed pretty much every collagen company on the planet, they were THE ONLY COMPANY to openly share their lab reports. Sold. Oh hey, and they don’t cost an arm and a leg. They also give my readers a 10% discount. This is what we have been using for years!
The other alternative solution is for those seeking a safe plant-based protein (that is fertility safe). Perfect Supplement’s Perfect Plant Protein is great, and Perfect Supplements conducts third-party tests for every batch of their products for heavy metals among many other thing. They are one of only two plant protein brands that I am aware of that conduct such detailed testing.
Their plant based protein is made with Pumpkin Seed, Hemp Seed, and Sacha Inchi Seed, and has NO fillers. All of these are safe for fertility, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Phew!
Perfect Supplements Coupon Code
While you’re shopping at Perfect Supplements, feel free to use my coupon code ANNA10 to save 10%. Grab my favorites, the Perfect Supplement’s Plant Protein or Perfect Supplement’s Hydrolyzed Collagen, now!
My Reviews on Perfect Supplements Products
I have tried all of these products personally, and here are my reviews!
- Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen – This protein powder is tested for heavy metals, pesticides, etc. In my opinion this is the safest collagen available for everyone, but including pregnancy + fertility. We use this in our smoothies. Tasteless and blends easily. They also have a chocolate flavor and an elderberry flavor, sweetened with just monk fruit. I have enjoyed both!
- Perfect Bone Broth– An alternative protein for your smoothie, or for gut health- I’ve been using this mixed in hot water when I don’t have homemade bone broth on hand. It’s an easy way to boost your protein intake for the day, and especially soothing in the winter! Has a taste, and really froths in the blender, so don’t overfill if you’re putting it in your smoothie.
- Perfect Plant Protein – A fertility-friendly plant protein made with pumpkin seed, hemp seed, and sacha inchi, that is tested for heavy metals, etc. This is the only Plant Protein I would recommend while TTC or pregnant, because of the issues with contamination in most brands. It DOES have a flavor, unlike the Collagen protein.
- Perfect Revive– Honestly this is my favorite supplement that they make, but its not quite right for everyone TTC. But if you aren’t TTC or pregnant, then get yourself some of this wonderful mix of Organic Acai, Cordyceps, Grape Seed Extract, and Wildcrafted Rhodiola Rosea. It both boosts my energy while chilling out my anxiety. I LOVE this stuff. I usually buy 3 bottles during a sale for hubby and I.
- Perfect D3 Drops– We all need our vitamin D! I love these drops because you can control your dosage and get exactly what you need. I vary my dosage by how much sunlight I have been getting, and time of year. If your diet doesn’t have sufficient Vitamin K, you’ll want to make sure you are also getting enough of that while supplementing with Vitamin D3. Consider their Desiccated Liver as an option!
- Perfect Acai Powder – Fertility friendly antioxidant for your smoothie. They also have capsules!
- Perfect Spirulina Powder -Most tested Spirulina on the planet! This is what I use now in my smoothies. They also have Chlorella and an Aquatic Greens Blend. They have capsules of those also, if you don’t like the taste in your smoothie, or need them on the go.
- Perfect ResGrape (Reveratrol) – For fertility, immune-boosting, and anti-aging.
- Perfect Magnesium Citrate Powder– SOOOOO much better than that Calm stuff everyone recommends (I can’t stand that stuff). I drink this in hot water as a tea at night, or even in just a little bit of cool water if I’m in a hurry. They also have capsules!
- Mushroom Immunity Powder– My daughter is in preschool and brings home a new virus each week. I throw this in my smoothie, but they also have capsules!
- Perfect Acerola Powder -A superfood source of Vitamin C. We put this in our smoothies if we need extra Vitamin C, or you can grab capsules! I sometimes also just put the powder in a big glass of water, and it tastes good!
- Cordyceps – Adaptogenic mushroom for energy, endurance and vitality. This may or may not be right for you when trying to conceive. I took this for lung function and endurance after getting COVID in 2020.
- Desiccated Liver– Extra nutrition!! I’ve also enjoyed their Multi-Organs Blend!
- Grass Fed Bovine Gelatin– for cooking!!! You can use this as a protein powder, but I use it when I am making something that needs to gel.
- Organic MCT oil in a glass bottle for if you are doing keto, or just need extra fats. We put it in my son’s morning oatmeal, and I sometimes add it to my smoothie.
Here are some other items on their website that we buy, but that aren’t on the sale if you want to save on shipping (Free shipping on orders $99+):
- Prenatals- Garden of Life myKind Organics or MegaFood Baby and Me 2)
- Men’s Once Daily by Garden of Life
- Magnesium Lotion– Ancient Minerals
Thoughts on Perfect Supplements.
This is the future; companies that test their products for pesticides, heavy metals, and more, and who share their test results are going to change the face of capitalism for the better. This is why I love Perfect Supplements. This is why I love Zego Foods. This is why I love Beautycounter. Support companies who do this- vote with your money for a future that is safer for us all!
Perfect Supplements Coupon Code
Save 10% on Perfect Supplements with coupon code ANNA10.
Want to get pregnant fast?
Love lists? Me too. Grab my 79 Things I did to transform my life and get pregnant in less than 3 months after 2 years of infertility and miscarriages! Totally free!
Anna Rapp is a fertility journalist and non-toxic living expert. When Anna Rapp was struggling with infertility and recurrent early miscarriage, she was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve, High FSH, low AMH, low follicle count, endometriosis, and an MTHFR mutation. Despite being told donor eggs were her only solution, Anna used her graduate training in research methods and analysis to read everything she could find on fertility and egg health. Ultimately, she lowered her FSH and got pregnant naturally (twice). She blogs about how she did it and encourages her readers to take charge of their fertility journey and get happy, healthy, and pregnant!