How I Got Pregnant After Infertility
Hi! I’m Anna Rapp, MBA, MPPA, a journalist and founder of this website, and I’m glad you’re here! I’m passionate about fertility, wellness, and non-toxic living. I struggled with infertility and recurrent miscarriage and was diagnosed with High FSH, low AMH, endometriosis, low follicle count, endometriosis, and an MTHFR mutation. Despite being told donor eggs were my only option, I put my graduate school training in research science to work and read everything from scholarly articles on cutting-edge fertility research to Eastern medicine handbooks to spiritual and religious texts. I made over 79 changes to my lifestyle and diet and became happier and healthier. Ultimately, I lowered my FSH, and got pregnant naturally– twice. This blog shares my research and fertility journey in the hopes that yours is easier!
New & Trending Posts
Find posts on
See more fertility recipes →
See more non-toxic living posts →
- Nutrigenomics & Fertility: Feeding Your Genes When Trying to Conceive
- Caffeine and Pregnancy -How caffeine affects fertility, pregnancy, and why you should give it up if TTC- for female and male fertility!
- A day in the life of the Ultimate Fertility Diet
- Peas & Fertility: Can Peas and Pea Protein Cause Infertility?
See more fertility diet posts →
See more fertility saint posts →
- CoQ10 Benefits for Women- How Coenzyme Q10 Improves Egg Quality in Age Related Infertility
- Probiotics for Fertility & Gut Microbiome: Can A Probiotic Help You Conceive and Fight Infertility?
- Keeping Feet Warm for Fertility to Avoid a Cold Uterus and Trying to Conceive
- 15 Best Fertility Monitors and Ovulation Tests 2023
See more fertility tips →
See more mind body posts →
Free Fertility Resources
See more free fertility resources →
Want to get pregnant fast?
Love lists? Me too. Grab my 79 Things I did to transform my life and get pregnant in less than 3 months after 2 years of infertility and miscarriages! Totally free!