I know how stressful the holidays can be when you are on a strict diet free of dairy, gluten, soy, sugar, sweeteners, and white carbs. It can make it seem impossible to make holiday meals that include things like stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. Well, we’ve been hosting Thanksgiving for six years, and four of those have been fertility-friendly. That means we completely stick to the Ultimate Fertility Diet – no cheats. Of course, I do prepare some Paleo desserts for my guests with a little maple syrup.
So, about two weeks ago I started trying to make a blog post that would share links to comparable recipes on the internet. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find what I was looking for! As I looked at the notes and substitutions, and changes we’d made over the years, I realized that the recipes in my personal cookbook were NEW and DIFFERENT. AND they had to be shared :-).
So, I’ve done it. I’ve made my first ever real for-sale e-book. Its a guide to a fertility-friendly Thanksgiving, which just so happens to also be Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly as well. Out of 25 recipes, all work for all the diets, except for the biscuits and desserts- which while having Whole30 ingredients, are not Whole30 friendly because they are, well, biscuits and desserts.
Otherwise, this guide gives you everything you want- including the world’s best Paleo Green Bean Casserole you’ve ever had. Trust me. I’ve been eating it all week, because I had to double check the ingredients. It is MIND BLOWING. You know you want it. BUY THE EBOOK NOW!
This e-book includes:
- 25 recipes PLUS additional ideas, all are compliant with Fertility, Keto, and Paleo diets, and 19 are compliant with Whole30 (sorry Whole30ers you have to skip dessert!)
- A Sample Traditional Thanksgiving Meal Plan, including turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed “potatoes,” and cranberry sauce
- Appetizers, Main Course, Sides, & Dessert
- Tips on how to make the BEST Turkey you’ve ever had!
- Substitutions for if you prefer ghee or grassfed butter
- Allergy friendly INCLUDING substitutions for coconut allergies!
Ready to buy it? Go buy it now!