This is the fertility smoothie I drank every day to get pregnant despite endometriosis, High FSH, low AMH, diminished ovarian reserve, MTHFR single mutation, and repeated miscarriages. My focus was on improving egg health overall, and overcoming my individual issues. Be sure to swap out MY superfoods (e.g., walnut oil for endometriosis, wheatgrass for High FSH, etc.,) for YOUR particular situation!
- 1 cup organic romaine or butter lettuce, or 1/2 cup lightly steamed spinach or kale (collards or chard if you’re brave)
- 1/2 cup– 1 cup organic berries (fresh preferable, frozen if you can’t afford fresh or they are out of season)
- 2 scoops Perfect Supplement’s Hydrolyzed Collagen
- 1/2 Tbsp organic walnut oil (for my endometriosis) (yes this is in plastic which sucks, and doesn’t have USDA certification,but I can’t find another organic option– you could get non-organic in glass)
- 1 scoop wheatgrass powder (for my High FSH and acupuncture diagnoses- use a superfood suited to YOUR needs)
- 1 tsp spirulina (for my poor egg quality and acupuncture diagnoses- use a superfood suited to YOUR needs)
- 1.5 cup filtered water (or whatever you need to reach the fill line on your Nutribullet)
- 2 tbsp coconut manna
- 1 scoop acai powder
- Add all ingredients to your NutriBullet, or other blender, and blend for 30 seconds or so.
- You can sub whatever kind of unsweetened coconut/almond milk, etc., for the water+ coconut manna combo. I’m just trying to avoid using canned or tetra pak milks with gums in them, so I’m making my own coconut milk with the manna in a glass jar plus water.
- Sometimes I add half an apple.
- If this is too not-yummy for you, first try removing the wheatgrass and spirulina. Is it good then? If it still isn’t yummy, switch to romaine instead of lightly steamed spinach or kale. Is it good then? Reintroduce other items until its yummy enough! You WILL get used to it, I promise! DON’T ADD THE BANANA.
- Have fun! Play around with different combinations. Throw some seeds or nuts in if you want. Just watch your sugars, i.e., don’t throw in the banana! 🙂
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Fertility, Healthy Living
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 342
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: The Ultimate Female Fertility Smoothie for Egg Health, High FSH, and Endometriosis