A delicious, super easy, high-fat, low-carb keto bread to keep you full while on the fertility diet! Good for Clean eating, Paleo, Banting, and LCHF diets, in addition to fertility and Keto! Grain free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, but delicious!
- Blend the coconut butter, almond butter and eggs until smooth.
- Add in other ingredients and mix.
- Grease a non-toxic 8.25 x 4.5 loaf pan (we use glass) with coconut oil, and pour ingredients in.
- Bake at 350 for 35 – 45 minutes.Check that it is done with a toothpick – if it comes out goey, it needs more time, if it comes out with just crumbs, it is done.
- Slice after it has cooled.
- Keep in the fridge- it stays good for a week!
You can substitute any amount of nut butters and coconut butters as long as you have a total of 1.5 cups of butters. I’ve made it with mixed amounts of almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter, macadamia butter, and coconut butter. Some of my readers have made it with nut-free seed butter as well!
You can pre-slice and freeze the slices for grab-on-the-go if you can’t eat all ten slices in a week.
This recipe is incredibly flexible. You can add spices, berries, etc., and it seems to work out fine!
- Category: Keto Bread Recipe
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Healthy Snacks
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 260.4 mg
- Fat: 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8.9 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 10.2 g
- Cholesterol: 92.5 mg
Keywords: Keto Bread Recipe, Fertility, High Fat, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free Bread