A healthy fertility boosting salad that can be modified with superfoods to meet your needs!
- 2 cups rinsed and chopped Organic Romaine Lettuce (can sub butterhead, green-leaf or red-leaf lettuce)
- 1 cup chopped or sliced roasted chicken (can sub other proteins, black beans, fried eggs, turkey muffins)
- 1 whole small/medium avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 sheet sliced organic Nori or other seaweed (I get Emerald Cove because it is certified Kosher and I have shellfish allergies)
- 2 tbsp Goji berries
- 10 organic olives (of your choosing, I prefer kalamata or black)
- Sprinkling of seeds based on where you are in your cycle- Pumpkin for pre-ovulatory, sesame or sunflower for luteal phase.
- Nuts of your choice! I usually add a handful of walnuts (maybe 16 pieces)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (We try to buy in non-plastic containers, and only REAL olive oil. We love ZOE for its taste and affordable price)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (we use Bragg’s)
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper and sea salt
- Prep in a bowl and enjoy!
Sometimes I add a high quality cashew cheese- either that I’ve made myself or spent big bucks on from the store!
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Paleo, Whole30, Clean, Keto
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 738
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 100 mc
- Fat: 54 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 20 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 15 g
- Protein: 38 g
- Cholesterol: 73 mg
Keywords: Fertility Salad, Keto, Paleo, Clean Eating, LCHF, Banting