A gentle, nourishing herbal infusion to use every day while trying to conceive. Prepares the womb for pregnancy. I drank this every day for months before conceiving both of my miracle children.
- 2/3 cup organic dried Nettles leaf
- 2/3 cup organic dried Red Raspberry leaf
- 2/3 cup organic dried Oatstraw
- 2 qt boiling water
- Add nettles, red raspberry leaf, and oatstraw to a 2 qt mason jar.
- Add 2 qt boiling water to jar. (We use this non-toxic US made all stainless kettle to boil water super quickly- bonus, when you fill its up to the line exactly for the Mason jar!)
- Steep overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Strain liquid and discard herbs (they make great compost!).
- Enjoy 2 cups each day!
Lasts for three to four days in the fridge!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Serving Size: 2 cups